Coins is looking for experienced software engineers across the stack to join our rapidly scaling FinTech company. We are looking for engineers that can help us develop new products, scale our existing systems, and create meaningful user experiences. Coins is a company founded by software engineers and accordingly we have strong engineering principles in the very DNA of our company. We are actively seeking the best talent in the world and offer a variety of working arrangements.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are actively seeking the best engineering talent regardless of programming language, so background in these technologies is not necessarily required, but some of the technologies our team currently uses include:
- 4+ years relevant experience as a Software Engineer with a strong team
- Technologies to know Python (Django/Vanilla), Go, Redis/Postgres, Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile Product Development processes and individual contribution
- Tests (unit, functional, integration) and understanding how to apply them
- Understanding and practically using SOLID, GRASP, common design patterns
- Ability to follow Micro Service Oriented Architecture (pros/cons)
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from a top global University
GOOD TO HAVE
- Team/component/project lead experience
- A well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work. Relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus
- Experience in building easy-to-use consumer products
- Experience building FinTech products or other financial systems
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies and a detailed understanding of how they work
- Experience working with a remote team
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit coins.ph.