We are looking for an agile and resourceful Regional Talent Acquisition Manager to join in the adventure of building and scaling Southeast Asia’s fastest growing tech startup. We’re interested in people that are strategic, data driven, and looking for ownership in how we shape our Talent Acquisition philosophy. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Technical Talent Acquisition. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Get to know our Team:You will be part of an energetic, cohesive and fun team with a strong performance culture and people orientation within a respectful work environment.
Get to know the Role:This is an exciting role within the Talent Acquisition function, responsible for hiring talents to drive the rapid growth of Grab. You are expected to deliver high-quality Talent Acquisition partnership to the Corporate Functions of Grab in Singapore and the region.Experience managing a high growth tech start-up or an en established tech leader in a relevant high availability domain space. The best candidate will be a strategic thinker, able to develop and articulate Grab’s local value proposition, drive recruiting initiatives and will have proven experiences recruiting against world leading tech organizations. This is a vital role, fueling growth for an office with a charter to build a world class engineering team.You will engage in high level discussions with our stakeholders, both locally and abroad. Focus will be on coaching, strategy and execution and less on IC, though IC duties and responsibilities will occasionally present themselves
The day-to-day activities:
- Partner closely with defined business areas to understand their requirements and Talent Acquisition needs (taking in-depth job briefings and building robust, consistent job specifications with agreed competencies and indicators)
- Establish, maintain, monitor and build excellent working relationships with every function in HR and ensure Talent Acquisition is adding value and informing their decisions
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with key sponsors, manager’s and internal departments, working as a seamless part of the HR operation
- Developing the appropriate sourcing channels and work in collaboration with the research Team to meet the Talent Acquisition SLA’s
- Monitor and adhere to SLA’s including performance targets.
- Ensure that data and analytics are leveraged at every step of the process to ensure the business and the talent acquisition team are making informed and impactful decisions
- Focus on process efficiency, high levels of quality and providing “added value”
- Ensure the applicant tracking system and application users have the appropriate training and continued coaching
The must haves:
- Proven ability to proactively translate changing business objectives to effective Talent Acquisition strategies
- Solid background using direct sourcing methods (Networking, LinkedIn, Job-Boards, Internal Talent Pools) and the ability to identify the best talent
- Ability to perform a 360-talent acquisition role from sourcing to offer closure.
- High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
- A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor
- Ability to think strategically
- Models excellent judgment and demonstrates the courage to take smart risks that improve business performance
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative working relationships with business leaders and HR colleagues
- Ability to work effectively in a global network and build the necessary rapport and relationships to be successful
- Demonstrated ability to proactively embrace and drive positive, transformational change
- 5+ years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition consultant, or equivalent, with specific experience in strategy development and implementation
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit grab.careers.