Currently, we are looking for a high-caliber individual to join as Managing Director, Thailand. Reporting to the Regional Director, SEA, the incumbent will lead the team to scale Lalamove and drive growth to achieve the ultimate goal of making Lalamove the leading intra-city delivery platform in Thailand.
- Operations Management: deploy and manage driver operations, customer service, sales operations and marketing activities based on Lalamove standards. Implement local and global initiatives and SOPs
- Partnership Management: execution of regional and local partnerships to ensure consistent business user base growth at city level
- Business Development: oversee the business development of the platform. Acquire users and grow the business. Develop and cultivate strategic partnerships with customers and other stakeholders. Work closely with marketing both online and offline, and actively take part in spearheading local strategy
- Operations performance: identify and enforce best practices. Ensure high service standards are maintained across all operational metrics
- Financial control: budget, forecast and align business needs with control of operating expenses
- Execution driven to implement and maintain strong business operations locally
- Structured mindset to prioritize projects, initiatives, tasks and deployments in order to achieve operational excellence with a high level of efficiency
- Data-driven to drive the local performance with objectivity using data and possess the ability to manage budgets and P&L and costs.
- Integrity and leadership: to make the right decisions for the business, go the extra mile to grow user and driver bases locally and lead and motivate others
- Strong communicator: to be able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly and use a structured approach with proven ability to create a framework which facilitates effective communication between departments
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.lalamove.com.