Businesses that partner with Omise come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one payment solution works for all. Our technology fuels companies like Allianz Ayudhya, McDonald’s (Thailand), True Corporation, BMW (Thailand), and Pomelo.
We’re in the business of building financial products and solutions which enable brands across the region to make new kinds of interactions with their customers possible. Omise is a technology enabler. Our mission is to power digital commerce in Asia.
Omise is a value-driven organization, focused on selecting and retaining the sharpest minds across all functions. This is where you might see yourself grow!
Why we need you
Omise Payment is hiring an Associate Analyst to identify and get to know our customers through evaluation and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes. In addition, this role involves performing daily operations to help achieve compliance with local and international regulations and policies.
Omise allows online businesses in Thailand, Japan and Singapore to accept payments in a sophisticated yet simple way. The work of our Know Your Customer team is essential for our success to enable merchants to sign up with our services.
This is an associate role where you can learn what it takes on the job as you are not required to be fully experienced yet.
What you will do
- Review merchant applications and verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards.
- Collect and document data necessary for application approval.
- Perform regular reviews of existing merchants.
- Support in documenting, improving and automating KYC processes.
Who you are
- No experience required but any experience in financial compliance, or merchant acceptance is a plus.
- Ability to converse in English and Thai on a professional level (written & spoken)
- Interest in reading, researching , analysing and investigating.
- Passionate and enthusiastic personality, robust character, resilient attitude.
- Able to work quickly and decisively: combining efficiency with competence.
- Good attention to details, ability to “connect the dots” , and demonstrate good analytical skills
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 150 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Won 3 rewards from International Business Magazine Award 2020
- Most Innovative Electronic Payment Platform for Singapore
- Most Innovative Seamless Transactions Provider for Singapore
- Best Payment Solutions Provider in Singapore
Life at Omise
If achieving the goal is captivating and you would like to see how you can pursue your goal as a part of the company’s goal, then Omise could be the place for your next step.
At Omise, we empower people to embrace project-ownership and take initiative. Our fellow Omisians are encouraged to discuss and share their ideas, and are equipped with a thinking process and given the freedom to explore all areas of their work, in order to achieve the expected results.
We love to see Omisians naturally act as the owner of the outcome and confidently provide solutions to each question with the strong collaboration of teamwork.
People at Omise are from different backgrounds but all work to help create an inclusive environment. As a company, we embrace diversity and work effectively together through open discussions, learning mindset, professionalism, and respect. “Growing with us” means to celebrate the challenges and always look for opportunities to learn, develop your skills, and achieve a step forward each day. If this is the work environment you are looking for, then get in touch with us!
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we’d be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply, answer a short questionnaire and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- 3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit omise.breezy.hr.