As a Community Manager for Cookpad, your role will be to build a user community for people who like cooking and want to be a part of. This is a contract position and the successful candidate will be able to work remotely in Bangkok.
Cookpad is a tech company building a community platform for people to share recipe ideas and cooking tips. Our mission is to make everyday cooking fun. Not just because we like food but because we believe that cooking is a key to a happier and healthier life for people, communities and the planet.
Everyday, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier, connects us with our friends and family, and makes our environment more sustainable. By solving the problems related to everyday cooking and encouraging more people to cook, we believe we can help build a better world.
Cookpad started out in Japan in 1997 and is currently the largest recipe sharing community in the world with around 6 million recipes. There are 100 million people on average in over 70 countries with over 30 different languages using Cookpad every month.
Cookpad is the Number 1 online platform for cooking lovers in Thailand with millions of monthly active users. But we’re only just getting started.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develop user engagement with recipe searcher community such as campaigns and events
- Design and post social contents across channels with content strategies
- Manage user-generated contents applying User-First mindset to increase traffic and engagement
- Use “Build-Measure-Learn” approach in community acquisition activities
- Deeply understand our user behaviour, Cookpad product and our business strategies
- Work with other team members to grow organic search visibility
- Represent Cookpad brand with authenticity and integrity in every content creation, interaction with users and third-parties
- Constantly update knowledge about home cooking in Thailand, identifying home cooking issues and solving them for recipe searchers
- Work closely with regional lead and product team acting as a bridge between users and product
- Support other team members when having offline/online initiatives
Is this role for you?
We are looking for people with drive, desire and the know-how to get one step ahead of the need. This role will be perfect for you if you:
- are passionate about Cookpad’s mission to make everyday cooking fun, and growing the Cookpad community in Thailand
- are interested in how cooking can have a profound impact on the everyday life of billions of people around the world
- hold a Bachelor degree, have strong work experience (would be better if related to digital service)
- have strong listening and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with users through writing, and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- have good independent problem solving capability
- are a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment and under extreme uncertainty, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach are highly organized and able to multitask
- Have exceptional editorial skills in Thai language, including copywriting and proofreading
- have good sense/skills of data analysis
- have a strong understanding of digital marketing. Having good execution knowledge of relevant marketing tools will be a plus e.g. Social media analytics tools and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- have previous work experience in an international team environment
- have graphic design briefing or assigning skills/experience is a PLUS
- have experience working in a start-up or in an international team environment is a PLUS
What happens next?
Our hiring process is designed to let your talent shine and for us to get to know each other so we know we’re the right fit. When we receive your application, it’s reviewed by the Asia team to see if your experience and motivations are a match for what we’re looking for in the role. Next step is an online test to understand more about this role before proceeding to the first interview. The final interview is with Cookpad Thailand country head.
The Cookpad team is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Why work for Cookpad?
People join us because they share our vision to improve people’s lives. We hire passionate, smart and innovative people who want to make a difference. There is freedom to be innovative and put forward brave ideas. We offer competitive fees as per market standards.
Visit www.cookpadteam.com to find out more about us.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.