Live and Work in Beautiful Thailand – No Experience Required
Business Development Bangkok
Work Visa Supplied
Business Development Manager
We are a BOI certified Thai / Australian Digital Agency looking for enthusiastic new team members to join our organisation in business development and client account manager roles. Your job will entail prospecting for clients, evaluating their needs and selling them our products and services as well as following up on and closing leads assigned to you. You will also manage your own portfolio of clients as you acquire them. We have positions opening up in January and February of 2020 for people eager for a job opportunity in a company that invests heavily in training, nurturing and rewarding employees to build a culture of success and comradry. Whether you are new to Thailand and looking for a genuine opportunity to stay here within a stable job role or you are a long term expat looking to change things up and start fresh within a company that will support you then this may be the job for you.
The core job responsibilities are as followed…
- Prospecting via telemarketing, LinkedIn and email marketing to obtain new leads and maintain a full pipeline of opportunities
- Follow up on warm leads assigned to you by our Sales Manager
- Maintain relationships with your leads as you progress them towards close
- Conduct formal pitches via telephone of our services
- Provide an ongoing, client management relationship to your clients post sale
- Continually identify new opportunities and upsells for your clients
- Meet sales and KPI Targets
Ideally you would be…
- A native English speaker with great communication skills and phone manner
- Have some experience in a sales or customer relations orientated role
- Possess some basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Have excellent organisational skills and sound PC / Software know how (excel, calendar, CRM’s etc)
- Someone looking for a genuine, stable career path with a Work Permit within Bangkok and not just a ‘make ends meet’ or temporary role
- Someone looking for a genuine opportunity to earn a 6 figure baht monthly income and be willing to put in the required, sustained effort
- Someone that would thrive in a growing start up, team first kind of environment
Please note we will provide full training and support to all successful candidates.
In return we can provide you…
- Visa: A 2 year Work Permit and Visa within our BOI certified company
- Salary: A starting salary of 50000 baht per month (OTE 120K+ within 6 months)
- Commissions: A generous, uncapped commission and bonus structure that enables you to scale your earnings to 200k+ within a year
- Salary Increases: Quarterly Salary Increases For Top Performers
- Working location: On the MRT Line in a modern, recently renovated office
- Work Days: 5 day work week (Monday – Friday)
- Work Hours: Flexible work hours available
- Health Insurance: Staff Health Insurance Plan
- Social Club: Staff Social Club and Regular Events and Outings
- Holidays and Leave: Generous Holiday Package (10 day annual leave, 14 Thai public holidays + Christmas and New Years break)
So if you would like to join a young, dynamic startup looking to rapidly grow in 2020 and be rewarded with a genuine career path opportunity please reply with a cover letter outlining your recent job experiences and why you think you would be suitable for this role as well as a copy of your up to date CV. Please note only applications from those who are either a native English speaker or who speak fluent English will be considered.
Entelech are a fast growing digital marketing agency with offices in Sydney and Bangkok that service a portfolio of clients throughout Asia-Pacific. We help businesses from small start ups to multi-nationals increase their market share and revenue through the implementation of ROI driven sales and marketing funnels.
We are a start up, currently going through rapid growth and are looking for great team members to join our hard working, tight knit, can-do team. We pride ourselves on providing a fun, rewarding and career progressing work environment for all our team members and have in place very generous benefits, allowances and salaries.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.