At Ripple, we provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain and digital assets. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual to work closely with our industry-leading customers across the globe and internal partners as we actively expand relationships through co-marketing/ co-branding and end-user adoption marketing activities. Also, as the first dedicated marketing individual in the Singapore office for Ripple, we are looking for a candidate with a high level of independence and accountability, combined with an ability to collaborate well with other global marketing and sales functions, as well as external customers.
An ideal candidate is proven and holds deep expertise in orchestrating a wide range of marketing initiatives – everything from market research – to campaign planning – to running digital and offline promotions – to reporting and analyzing marketing performance. You excel at leading customer engagements and building mutual trust while assisting in growing the customer’s business, to their benefit as well as Ripple’s. You also enjoy solving complex problems through creative thinking, can work on multiple initiatives in parallel and thrive in a fast-paced work environment where you develop and drive projects.
Additionally, an important element to this role is close interaction and influence across the broader marketing function, mostly based in San Francisco, to deliver on localized efforts. In this role you will report into our Customer Marketing Manager in London.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Formulate and lead co-marketing/ co-branding plans with existing customers
- Build relationships with customer counterparts to mutually deliver on the plan
- Onboard new customers to Ripple’s Adoption Marketing Program
- Manage adoption marketing campaigns, leveraging internal and external resources in order to deliver on small and large scale efforts
- Work internally with appropriate resources to deliver on local customer marketing needs (eg. developing and approving marketing assets)
- Assess, onboard and engage third party resources for purposes of delivering on localized marketing efforts, from audience marketing and events to performance and content marketing
- Drive broader product marketing initiatives, including local messaging, local market intelligence and value proposition development
- Work in partnership with the Events team on local customer and marketing events
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- 5+ years experience in channel marketing, adoption marketing, trade marketing or customer marketing
- Expertise in developing and running promotional marketing activities (enterprise and/or financial services experience strongly preferred)
- Passion for building customer relationships, and deeply understanding their needs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A history (and preference) of being execution-oriented
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts in messaging and crafting differentiated positioning
- Serious attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proactive, energetic and relentless in the pursuit of moving the needle
- A hunger to beat the competition
- Excellent at collaborating with many contributors
- Inspire people who work with you to up their game. Anyone who’s worked with you attests to the fact that you’re outstanding to work with and we must hire you
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Newly opened, modern office in Singapore
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee giving match
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Daily breakfast and two weekly lunches
- Work with exceptionally experienced and talented people
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney, Ripple has more than 200 customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.ripple.com.